“I’m busier now than ever!” – Mary Vittum, a.k.a. Auntie Henrietta
- Do you have a special guest-of-honor you’d like to pay tribute to?
- How about a fellow employee you’d love to embarrass?
- Would you like a comedy roast performed tastefully for your parents’ anniversary?
Birthdays to bridal showers, Auntie Henrietta’s Comedy Roasts can make any party, office lunch or corporate meeting unforgettable.
How does it work?
Provide us with information about your Guest of Honor. Auntie Henrietta will memorize the details of his or her life and weave it into a wonderfully hilarious comedy show. She’ll mesmerize ‘em with her wonderful memory for details about your guest and delight them all with her surprise conclusion!
You’ll Love It!
- Over 35 years making folks laugh for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, company parties, “Boring Business Meetings,” showers or … JUST FOR FUN!
- Providing entertainment From Bangor, Maine to “the Cape” and all places in between… “We’ll Go Anywhere to Make You Laugh!!!”
- Find us in the 411- ask for… Auntie Henrietta’s Comedy
- Shows from G – PG – PG13 – R rated… I cater to your wishes always
- Strolling characters to daycare, hospitals or your home also available
Auntie Henrietta Has…
…entertained for such well-known people as Steve McAuliffe.
…made friends with Andy Hershberger and Cherise Leclerc from Channel 9 News
…appeared in the 2001 film “Truth Be Known”
…brought smiles to groups of Pastors at their annual convention, brides-to-be at Bachelorette Parties… and every other group you could think of.
Listen to my comedy tapes in the bathrooms of all the Common Man Restaurants for a taste of my unique style of Yankee humor!